Thursday, September 23, 2010

What you might want to know about me

 Hey there, my name's Angela and if there is one thing you have to know about me, it's that I am a bookworm. Seriously! Some people think I'm a tomboy, which I am, I guess. My role model is J.K. Rowling,who (if you don't know) is the author of the "Harry Potter" books, which happen to be my favorite books of all time, she is an inspiring person, because she never gives up and is VERY creative. The highlight of my life so far is reading books. I told you I'm a bookworm.  In my future I hope to be either an engineer or an author, because  I also love to write. That's all for now.
                                                                                                                    Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment