Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hello World

I'm the one in the middle on the right from your point of view:)
Hey, my name is Gabrielle but I'd prefer to be called Gabby. I love my life and expect to live a long and happy one too! I enjoy trying new things! I'm a wonderful Gemini, of course 'cause Gemini are the best! Mhm..I went there. My role model is probably my mom because she is loving, caring, and I can talk to her about anything. In the future,I look forward to becoming an actress or singer or becoming a teacher. The highlight of my life is that I'm alive....that's really cool.I'm also a straight "A" student on the honor roll. I love laughing and I love making people laugh. I also love food, roller coasters, and doing very acrobatic type things like walking across the monkey bars at my school. My personality is very unique and different from others.....in a good way! I hope that I will enjoy this experience sharing a blog with American Junior Girls Team!

-Peace.Love.Gemini.- : )

No comments:

Post a Comment